南方彩票This section contains information on the IHG UK Defined Contribution Pension Plan, which is a Money Purchase/Defined Contribution (DC) pension arrangement for employees of IHG. Prior to August 2014, this DC plan was a section of the InterContinental Hotels UK Pension Plan.
With effect from 1 September 2013, IHG is required to automatically enrol all employees who meet certain criteria into a pension scheme. The IHG UK Defined Contribution Pension Plan, used for this purpose, is a trust-based occupational pension arrangement. The Trustee has issued a personal data privacy notice which you can download and view here.
南方彩票IHG previously also operated a Final Salary/Defined Benefit (DB) section of the InterContinental Hotels UK Pension Plan. The DB section was closed to future accrual on 30 June 2013, and the responsibility for all DB section benefits accrued in that plan was subsequently transferred to an insurance company, Rothesay Life. If you were a member of the DB section, you can find Rothesay Life's contact details further down this page under the Defined benefits heading.
南方彩票Are you aware that, even if you are not a member of the Plan, in the event of your death there may still be benefits payable? Read below to find out more:
南方彩票UK employees who are not members of the pension scheme are provided with life assurance cover equivalent to one year's earnings until the earlier of leaving employment or reaching retirement age. Employees who do not pay pension contributions are not considered to be members for the purposes of any of the other Plan benefits.
南方彩票So that the Trustees are fully aware of your wishes as to the recipients of any cash sum benefit, it is very important that you complete and return the Beneficiary Form available here.
Payment of benefits will be delayed if there is no Beneficiary Form or if it is obviously out of date.
Download and complete the Beneficiary FormPDF 0.4Mb
南方彩票Existing members may use Aegon's website to log in and view their individual account details. This site also includes additional information on DC pensions and the investment funds available to members of the IHG UK Defined Contribution Pension Plan ("the Plan").
If you wish to join the Plan or if you are already a member and wish to amend your contribution rate, please do so via the ‘Change Benefits’ option in myHR (available via Merlin). If you have any queries regarding how to update your pension elections on myHR, please contact ask?myHR on 0800 026 0642.
Annual reporting and governance
IHG's Defined Benefit plan was closed to future accrual on 30 June 2013 and the responsibility for all benefits accrued in that plan was subsequently transferred to an insurance company, Rothesay Life. If you were a member of the DB plan, you can contact Rothesay Life as follows:
南方彩票Tel no: 0800 916 8090
Rothesay Life Limited
PO Box 545
If you were a member of the DB Plan and are still employed by IHG:
Use the links below for further information:
- gives details on all the benefits, services, grants and credits provided.
- features news and information on UK tax and national insurance matters.
- is an independent non-governmental body that regulates the financial services industry. You might find their site useful if you want to know more about your rights as a consumer of financial products.
- is an independent and voluntary organisation that gives free help and advice to members of the public who have a problem concerning either a company or personal pension scheme. Their website explains what TPAS does and contains helpful leaflets.
- is the official body that makes sure that occupational pension schemes are safe and well run. As well as telling you about their work, there are helpful sections on tracing a previous pension scheme and stakeholder pensions.
- investigates and decides complaints and disputes about the way that pension schemes are run. The official website provides information to members of the public and gives details of the Ombudsman's powers, procedures and determinations.
Active and Deferred members of the IHG UK Defined Contribution Pension Plan should contact:
IHG UK Defined Contribution Pension Plan
Aegon Workplace Investing
PO Box 17486
Telephone 01733 353418
南方彩票Deferred and Pensioner members of the old Defined Benefit plan should contact:
InterContinental Hotels UK Pension Plan
Rothesay Life Limited
PO Box 545
Telephone 0800 916 8090